Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're awesome.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Don't forget to join us all in the Chatbox!
Remember to tell all your friends about here so we can build a great community.

Share | 

New Section!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Piñata!
Piñata!

New Section!! _
PostSubject: New Section!!   New Section!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:39 pm

Hi, this is Luis from the East Coast, USA. And um, I was thinking that some of need to get our fix of like technology stuff so if you could like do something like that that would be awesome. Okay bye!! Oh and maybe like a cool news section, that we could all comment on too.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Lithium718
Dent.

New Section!! _
PostSubject: Re: New Section!!   New Section!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:25 am

A technology thread would be fun.. some things don't really fit into computer games. I know Sam said that too many sections make the page too long, but isn't there a way to hide the sub-sections on the main page? I know most other forums can do this......
Back to top Go down
Piñata!
Piñata!

New Section!! _
PostSubject: Re: New Section!!   New Section!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:26 am

I think it's just the way that BB is formatted because you can side sub-forums and whole sections itself in the Invision format. Yes, I'm a slight geek when it comes to foruming, but I think there might be a way for the sub-forums to not come up on the main page.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Lithium718
lamb♥
lamb♥

New Section!! _
PostSubject: Re: New Section!!   New Section!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:05 am

i like the idea of a news section. like a lot.
making fun of the news is the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Section!! _
PostSubject: Re: New Section!!   New Section!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Section!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Management :: Feedback & Advice-