We're awesome.
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Don't forget to join us all in the Chatbox!
Remember to tell all your friends about here so we can build a great community.

Share | 
 

 Introductions!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lamb♥
lamb♥

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 28

Introductions! _
PostSubject: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:29 pm

okay. there are so many people joining that i am not familiar with. it makes me feel like introductions would be pretty cool. plus, it would make me a little less awkward around everyone i do not know that well. so.... yeah! clown

my name is lamb (bella, whatever). uhhh... i am 20-year-old college student from florida. i am pretty much a dork. i am pretty quirky. blah, you'll get to know me soon enough. ^^
Back to top Go down
Dayman
Dayman

Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 31
Location : Arizona

Introductions! _
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:31 pm

My name is James......... And I am an alcoholic.
Back to top Go down
God
Moderator
God

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 28
Location : Texas

Introductions! _
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:25 pm

My name's Madison. I'm a little on the slow side. By a little I mean a lot. Feeding sugar to me is like feeing a gremlin after midnight

_________________________________________
Introductions! O1ZZ1
Back to top Go down
Horace
Horace

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 29
Location : elsewhere

Introductions! _
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:33 am

Hello, my name is Horace, but really my name is Chris. I am a hippo. One time I ate a bug.
Back to top Go down
http://www.markdoesntunderstandanimals.com
Soleil?
Soleil?

Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 26
Location : Nantes.

Introductions! _
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:41 am

I'm Shannon, and uh, I don't like talking about myself.
Back to top Go down
Platy
Admin
Platy

Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 32
Location : England

Introductions! _
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:53 am

I'm Sam and I suck big dick.

_________________________________________
Introductions! KsFtY
Back to top Go down
http://sike.forumotion.com
Piñata!
Piñata!

Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 30
Location : Pennsylvania

Introductions! _
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:07 pm

I'm Luis and 99.9% left handed.
The .01% is due to me using the mouse with my right hand.
Silly right handed people and their mice!
I'm from New York City, so that makes me the cool one in this forum.
I like to Photoshop pictures and words.
I'm in college...still. D:
Walking everywhere is what I do.
My favorite drinks are Dr. Pepper, water and Amaretto Sour.
My favorite movies are non-existent.
My favorite color is navy.
And that's all for now!

Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Lithium718
lamb♥
lamb♥

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 28

Introductions! _
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:19 pm

Platy wrote:
I'm Sam and I suck big dick.

lolwut Shocked
Back to top Go down
Platy
Admin
Platy

Posts : 68
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 32
Location : England

Introductions! _
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:24 am

lamb♥ wrote:
Platy wrote:
I'm Sam and I suck big dick.

lolwut Shocked

Madison found out she could edit posts -_-

_________________________________________
Introductions! KsFtY
Back to top Go down
http://sike.forumotion.com
lamb♥
lamb♥

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 28

Introductions! _
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:20 am

Platy wrote:
lamb♥ wrote:
Platy wrote:
I'm Sam and I suck big dick.

lolwut Shocked

Madison found out she could edit posts -_-

hahahahaha, that's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Soleil?
Soleil?

Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 26
Location : Nantes.

Introductions! _
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:14 am

lamb♥ wrote:
Platy wrote:
lamb♥ wrote:
Platy wrote:
I'm Sam and I suck big dick.

lolwut Shocked

Madison found out she could edit posts -_-

hahahahaha, that's awesome.

I do concur.


Ya, me too. -Madison
Back to top Go down
God
Moderator
God

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 28
Location : Texas

Introductions! _
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:21 am

Wat's up, power abuse

_________________________________________
Introductions! O1ZZ1
Back to top Go down
Roger
Roger

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 31

Introductions! _
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:43 am

Hi I'm Roger and I smoke bud
I also cook
as well as eat and sleep

I even shower affraid
Back to top Go down
God
Moderator
God

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 28
Location : Texas

Introductions! _
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:14 pm

Roger wrote:
Hi I'm Roger and I smoke bud
I also cook
as well as eat and sleep

I even shower affraid

Ya but the real question is do you poop?

_________________________________________
Introductions! O1ZZ1
Back to top Go down
Roger
Roger

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 31

Introductions! _
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:04 pm

God wrote:
Roger wrote:
Hi I'm Roger and I smoke bud
I also cook
as well as eat and sleep

I even shower affraid

Ya but the real question is do you poop?




I do not
I sweat it out
Back to top Go down
Ronic
Ronic

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-08-26

Introductions! _
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:16 am

Hi I'm Ryan I smoke more bud
my girlfriend cooks
and I play games. :3
Back to top Go down
lamb♥
lamb♥

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 28

Introductions! _
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:32 pm

Ronic wrote:
Hi I'm Ryan I smoke more bud
my girlfriend cooks
and I play games. :3

make me a sandwich!
Back to top Go down
esobaby


Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-08-28

Introductions! _
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:37 pm

hi my name is eso but you may call me eso (noshit sherlock if you know me then you may call me ... um may!! lol @ pun!! )

n e ways madi basically forced me to make an account here also i am not a newfag okay i just type like this to be expressive~*~**

i'm asian and no, i do not eat dog.

nice to meet you all! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
God
Moderator
God

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 28
Location : Texas

Introductions! _
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:42 pm

esobaby wrote:
hi my name is eso but you may call me eso (noshit sherlock if you know me then you may call me ... um may!! lol @ pun!! )

n e ways madi basically forced me to make an account here also i am not a newfag okay i just type like this to be expressive~*~**

i'm asian and no, i do not eat dog.

nice to meet you all! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

But you do eat cat.

_________________________________________
Introductions! O1ZZ1
Back to top Go down
lamb♥
lamb♥

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 28

Introductions! _
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 8:47 pm

God wrote:
esobaby wrote:
hi my name is eso but you may call me eso (noshit sherlock if you know me then you may call me ... um may!! lol @ pun!! )

n e ways madi basically forced me to make an account here also i am not a newfag okay i just type like this to be expressive~*~**

i'm asian and no, i do not eat dog.

nice to meet you all! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

But you do eat cat.

good. CATS SUCK.
Back to top Go down
God
Moderator
God

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 28
Location : Texas

Introductions! _
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:01 pm

lamb♥ wrote:
God wrote:
esobaby wrote:
hi my name is eso but you may call me eso (noshit sherlock if you know me then you may call me ... um may!! lol @ pun!! )

n e ways madi basically forced me to make an account here also i am not a newfag okay i just type like this to be expressive~*~**

i'm asian and no, i do not eat dog.

nice to meet you all! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

But you do eat cat.

good. CATS SUCK.

SHE UMNUMNUMS THE CRAP OUT OF THEM. SHE TOLD ME SO!!

_________________________________________
Introductions! O1ZZ1
Back to top Go down
God
Moderator
God

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 28
Location : Texas

Introductions! _
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:01 pm

It's okay though because they attack her for smelling like fish

_________________________________________
Introductions! O1ZZ1
Back to top Go down
Dent.


Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-08-23

Introductions! _
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:03 am

I'm me.
Back to top Go down
God
Moderator
God

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 28
Location : Texas

Introductions! _
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:46 am

Dent. wrote:
I'm me.
You're going to be my best man and throw me a bachelor party when I get married

_________________________________________
Introductions! O1ZZ1
Back to top Go down
lamb♥
lamb♥

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 28

Introductions! _
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:26 am

so many people lied in their introductions!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
God
Moderator
God

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 28
Location : Texas

Introductions! _
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:01 am

Ok I lied. I'm a man

_________________________________________
Introductions! O1ZZ1
Back to top Go down
Piñata!
Piñata!

Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 30
Location : Pennsylvania

Introductions! _
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:27 pm

lamb♥ wrote:
so many people lied in their introductions!!!!!!

LOL, well we're all liars I guess. D:
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Lithium718
Dent.


Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-08-23

Introductions! _
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:26 am

Piñata! wrote:
lamb♥ wrote:
so many people lied in their introductions!!!!!!

LOL, well we're all liars I guess. D:

Do people actually tell the truth on the intertubes?
Back to top Go down
lamb♥
lamb♥

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 28

Introductions! _
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:07 am

Dent. wrote:
Piñata! wrote:
lamb♥ wrote:
so many people lied in their introductions!!!!!!

LOL, well we're all liars I guess. D:

Do people actually tell the truth on the intertubes?

i tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content



Introductions! _
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 

Introductions!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Introductions!-